Mercy Health Clinic accepts Medicaid!
Mercy Health Clinic is now accepting Medicaid with the following Managed Care Organizations (MCOS):
Current patients of Mercy Health Clinic MUST re-qualify every year.
Who is eligible for Mercy Health Clinic?
‘Eligibility’ means a person meets the requirements to be in a program. You are eligible if:
- You live in Montgomery County
- You are 18 years old or older
- You can not get health insurance
- You have a low income (at or below 250 percent of the Federal Poverty Level)
Mercy can help you complete your forms. Walk in support hours are:
Wednesdays 1-3 pm.
Bring The Following:
- Unemployment stubs
- Last year’s tax return (if 2022 taxes are not completed, please bring your last 4 paystubs)
- Letter from your employer that says how much you earn
- Letter from a friend or family member who is helping you with money
Proof that you live in Montgomery County (Bring at least one)
- Utility bill showing your name and address
- School records
- Driver’s license or Maryland State ID Card
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Signed Federal Tax Return/W2 showing your address
- Voter registration card
- Letter from your landlord
- Letter from a person you are staying with and that person’s proof of residence
- Property tax bill